WHAT WE DO
Purpose of HCDN
Build a network of professionals and therapy centers providing services to children with neurodevelopmental disorders, and who are happy to provide discounted or free therapy services to children referred by HCDN
- Provide partial or full sponsorship for therapy services for families struggling to fund therapy
- Serve as a knowledge hub on current developments in neurodisablity for service providers, children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and their families.
- Conduct research to contribute to the body of evidence on how to best support children with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Children we support
- Children with Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Delay (speech, gross motor, fine motor delay)
- Behaviour disorders (e.g ADHD, disruptive behavior, oppositional disorder)
- Intellectual disability
- Specific Learning Difficulty (e.g Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- Ages from birth to 18 years old
- Priority for children under 6 years old
- Families with financial difficulty
Referral Process to HCDN
- Children can be referred by parents, therapy centers, schools, or nurseries by filling the referral form (hyperlink to document)
- An HCDN team member will be in contact to gather more information and discuss the needs and best fit of services.
- Sponsorship is for a fixed duration, which depends on child’s age and needs.
- To ensure generalization and sustenance of benefits from services, parents are required to participate in free monthly training services provided by HCDN or our partners. This is to equip parents and carers on how to support their children, even when individual HCDN services come to an end.